Animal keeping and animal use cannot happen without a legal base. In the AnimalBase we can store this information in License entities.
- name: a textual identifier, must be given, must be unique
- filing agency: the agency that files the permit, free text entry
- filing number: the reference number given by the agency
- responsible person: link to a person entity entity representing the responsible person
- deputy: link to a person entity the deputy of the responsible person
- start date: start date of the licensed period
- end date: of the licensed period
Quota entries define how many animals may be used in the context of a license.
- licence: link to the respective license entry
- species: the species entry
- count: the number of animals that may be used according to the permit